10 Things Teams Need to Know...
- Register Early! Registration for the 2013 Chattanooga Mud Run will open May 15th. Space is limited and will sell out early! Gather team information including team
name, all 5 participant names, email addresses and phone numbers. Do NOT register before you have all 5 team members information.
- Packet Pickup - One member from your team MUST come to packet pickup on Friday August 16th
from 4pm - 8pm at Greenway Farms in Hixson to get your packet. It will include your parking passes and timing chip. If you live outside of the Greater Chattanooga Area, your packet and instructions
will be mailed to you
- Course Maps - Our mud run team is working hard to create a challenging and muddy course. Maps will be available
(with some mystery obstacles) in July.
- Carpooling is a must! Teams will be provided only two parking passes. Teams may park behind Abba's House and carpool into final parking zone.
- Spectator Parking - Spectators must park behind Abba's house and take shuttles into Greenway Farms. Only disabled spectators will be allowed entry into the field
parking. Donations are requested for shuttle service.
- Fundraise for Habitat! Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga Area has served over 240 families since 1986. As a participant, you have the opportunity to give
back more than muddy shoes after the event. Help us make dreams come true for local families!
- This is a team event- Team members may not be switched out last minute per the insurance and liability policy! All changes to teams must be confirmed by Aug 10th. Teams
must start and finish the race together!
- Bring some Cash! Don't miss out on the incredible after party! Local Food Trucks will be onsite along with beer sold for $3 (cash only). Grab some great Mud Run
Gear while you are there too! An ATM will be available at Greenway Farms.
- Bag Drop Off Available! Running the mud run with a backpack didn't sound like a good idea to us. Drop your bag off and we'll watch it for you during the race.
- Have Fun! We want this to be one of the best experiences in your life! We will be sending out a survey after the race to get your feedback.